Landlord Gas Safety Checks Skelmersdale
Are you a Landlord?
If you are, you’ll be aware that you’re legally required to have all gas appliances in the properties you let checked every 12 months and to hold a Gas Safety Record. We can make the whole process so much simpler for you with our Gas Safety Check for the central heating and gas appliances, now priced from £40.
Our Gas Safety check includes:
• An inspection of your boiler and its gas pipework
• Completion of your Gas Safety Records which meets your legal obligations as a landlord
• Professional advice on any work required or defects found
• Other gas appliances can be checked at a discounted rate
• Leaks, breakdowns, snagging etc. From £45.00
• Full central heating system drain down (Including refill when required) From £75.00